In no particular order…
- Be nice to everyone. Strangers, friends, family – they all deserve kindness.
- To accurately measure flour pour it gently into a measuring cup and scrape off excess with a knife
- Accept your kids they are. Celebrate and take pride their unique weirdness.
- When you shake someone’s hand do it firmly. Anything less is a shoddy first impression.
- Easy chip dip – sour cream, Worcester sauce, onion soup mix
- Respect the elderly. You’re headed there too one day.
- Use your no’s wisely – as in “sure you can dye your hair blue”, “no you cannot drop out of school”
- This too shall pass.
- Take extra care and effort with everyone who matters to you. Doesn’t matter if the effort isn’t noticed. It’s always worth it.
- Craft the bejesus outta everything.
Happy Mother’s Day Mom. I love you.